Outlook OST file Repair Tool
Though Microsoft Outlook has become one of the leading competitors for accessing email outside a browser and storing it for offline use, there are still relatively few tools for Outlook 2007 OST repair tool download. Outlook PST files are sometimes made inaccessible by upgrades or file errors, and in this case an Outlook PST file repair tool download is necessary to fix these problems. Outlook Repair Toolbox is a Microsoft Outlook PST repair software download that can fix these problems and restore access to these damaged files.
Unlike other Outlook PST repair tool downloads, Outlook Repair Toolbox is a fully featured PST repair suite, with functionality allowing:
- Quick viewing of messages through a preview frame;
- Exporting of restored messages to a range of file formats, including TXT, MSG, VCL, and EML, with the power to break down large messages;
- PST and OST Outlook file support;
- Innovative searching algorithms that recover the full message body with attachments.
Outlook OST Repair Tool download
Outlook Repair Toolbox is an invaluable part of any OST repairing toolkit.
How to repair OST file
Step-by-step instruction of OST Repair Tool:
- Download and install Outlook Repair Toolbox from here: https://www.ostrepairtoolbox.com/d/OutlookRepair-sd2-Install.exe
- Start Outlook Repair Toolbox
- Select a corrupted *.ost file on first page of tool
- Press Next button
- Select Recovery Mode
- Press Next button
- Confirm the recovery start
- Wait for recovery of data from *.ost file
- Preview the tree of recovered folders and lists of messages
- Select folder for saving recovered data
- Select Save as PST file item
- Microsoft Outlook should be installed your computer (though this is not essential).
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 and above (exclude: Outlook from Office 365, Outlook for iOS, Outlook for MacOS).
Note: Outlook Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. Outlook Repair Toolbox not include donate inside. This is a software with a free DEMO easy version. The tool is not distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Our software development project team has invested a lot of time and efforts into making it a remarkably efficient product and we have no intention to distribute it as a free tool. You need download Microsoft PDF repair software and use it.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selecting the source *.pst file you want to repair
Selecting work mode
Reading (detecting and recovering) data from the selected *.pst file
Specifying the path where to save the recovered data
Selecting the method of saving the recovered data
With Outlook Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- The file outlook.pst is not a personal folders file.
- Errors have been detected in the file outlook.pst. Quit Outlook and all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file. For more information about the Inbox repair tool, see Help.
- The Inbox Repair Tool does not recognize the file outlook.pst. No information can be recovered.
- Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe) hangs endlessly and does not perform the repair.
- The PST file fixed by Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst) is empty or does not contain the wanted items.
- Outlook.pst can not be accessed - 0x80040116.
- File Outlook.pst could not be accessed. Data error. Cyclic redundancy check.
- The file Outlook.pst cannot be opened.
- Scanpst reports "Fatal Error 80040818" when trying to repair the PST file.
- Errors have been detected in the file Outlook.pst. Close all mail enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool.
- FileName.pst file could not be opened. The file may not be compatible with this version of Outlook or it may be corrupted.
- OL2000: Unable to use your personal folder file if it exceeds the 2 GB size limit.
- An unexpected error prevented access to this file. Use ScanDisk to check the disk for errors, and then try using the Inbox Repair tool again.
- Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Unable to display the folder. The file Outlook.pst could not be accessed. Access denied.
- Cannot expand the folder.
- The set of folders cannot be opened.
- Scanpst reports "An unknown error prevented access to the file. Error 0x80070570: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable".
- Unable to open your default e-mail folders.
- Unable to display the personal Outlook folder.
- Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Receiving' reported error (0x8004060C): 'Unknown Error 0x8004060C'
- Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Contact your system administrator if this condition persists.